Please call the school before 9:30am to tell us if your child is unwell.
If your child is ill for more than 3 days in a row then we require medical evidence in order to authorise any further days of absence.
Please request a special leave form from the school office and complete it for the attention of the Headteacher. Special leave will be granted at the Headteacher's discretion and is unlikely to be approved if your child has an attendance rate below 90%.
Being late adds up to loss of learning
· 5 minutes late every day adds up to 3 days lost each year
· 10 minutes adds up to 6 days lost each year
· 15 minutes adds up to 10 days lost each year
· 20 minutes adds up to 13 days lost each year
· 30 minutes adds up to 19 days lost each year
Being on time means not missing out!
We cannot authorise ANY holidays during the School Term. Unauthorised absences may result in a Fixed Penalty Notice or Court Action.